Humanoids are stupid. Laugh at them.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

bitch gets angry: YOU AINT GOT NO NUGGETS?!?



FORT PIERCE, FL--Latreasa L. Goodman, 27, did what any woman would do when told McD's ran out of nuggs - she called the police. 3 Times.

"This is an emergency, If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn't have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don't want one,” she told police. “This is an emergency."

She is being charged with misuse of 911, according to a recently released police report.

Goodman told investigators she tried to get a refund for the 10-piece McNuggets, but the cashier told her all sales are final. "I called 911 because I couldn't get a refund, and I wanted my McNuggets," Goodman told police.

The cashier told police she offered Goodman a larger portion of food for the same price to make up for it, but said Goodman got “irate,” the report states.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home