Humanoids are stupid. Laugh at them.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Dear Nicole Richie,

I thought I hated you. I was under the impression that you were as dumb as your BFF Paris Hilton (who I must also mention, in real life, is FUGGG)
But then I watched your show last night. And I laughed. And I loved you, just a little bit, even if you have forgotten to eat for the past two years (and no, eating Joel does not count as food, you slut...)
But now I REALLY like you. I'm just dissapointed that you didn't invite me to your party, also.




From: Nicole Richie <> To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Subject: Masha and Nicole's Memorial Day Party Date: Thu 24 Ma 2007 04:29:29 +0000

My fellow Americans its that time of year To celebrate our country by drinking massive amounts of beer Let's stand together as one, live the American dream Take shots, pass out, & wake up with our pants ripped open at the seems Let's glorify this day in your sluttiest tops and your tightest pair of tsubi jeans Even though we have no fucking clue what Memorial Day really means!!

Mashas House
Sunday May 28th, at 2pm
XXXXX Crest Court

There will be a scale at the front door. No girls over 100 pounds allowed in. Start starving yourself now. See you all then!!!

Please make sure to RSVP as this is a large party and we need to keep track of who's coming. Thanks

1 Comments:

At May 29, 2007 at 6:05 PM , Blogger Beep Iams said...

first off, it's now Ksubi...get it right you f#&^ing biatches.

secondly, day of the dead was almost a month ago. I didn't know that skeletons also like to party on memorial day...wait a second...oh.

I withdraw my previous statement due to a double meaning.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home