Humanoids are stupid. Laugh at them.

Monday, May 28, 2007

if there were anything that screamed Rachel Paiste...this'd be it.


Home > accessories >


The "I'm NOT a smug twat" Bag



The "I'm NOT a smug twat" Bag


The "I'm NOT a smug twat" Bag


The "I'm NOT a smug twat" bag is a reaction to the it-bag phenomenon, a reaction to the faddishness of fashion...and it helps you avoid using plastic bags!

AS SEEN ON TV! (Have I Got News For You), in the Times, London Evening Standard and the Daily Mail, the "I'm NOT a smug twat" bag has become a phenomenon in turn. Work the irony out for yourself...

Not available in major multiple retailers. Not made halfway across the world.

In beige cotton twill with dark indigo blue lettering, cream rope handles and piping. Fabric colour may be different than on screen. Brush clean. Made in the UK!

No returns accepted on the "I'm NOT a smug twat" bag.

PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS - JUST SELECT PAYPAL IN THE CHECKOUT (you do not need to have a PayPal account)

We are not taking orders for the bag at the moment until we sort out additional production - check back later or sign up for our mailing list for updates!


Our Price: £19.00


This item is out of stock, but more may be coming! Please contact us at info@marissav.com



why oh why oh why are they sold out?
This bag IS ME. I AM this bag.

1 Comments:

At May 28, 2007 at 5:29 PM , Blogger Beep Iams said...

various oh noes.

That bag should be called a box. Boxes get men into trouble. I know of this.

Box = Twat for the Whale-Loving Retards.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home