Humanoids are stupid. Laugh at them.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Manchester KFC BURNED again.

MANCHESTER – A man was burned last night when he fell into a deep-fryer unit at a fried chicken restaurant, officials said.

The incident happened at the Kentucky Fried Chicken branch at 677 Daniel Webster Highway, officials said. The same KFC that got a prank call ending in employees naked outside. Being told to pee on each other.

District Fire Chief Al Poulin said the 20-year-old man, whose identity wasn't available, had been cleaning an exhaust hood over the fryer.
"He slipped and fell, and he fell down into the Friolator," Poulin said.

The man suffered burns to both arms, his face and his chest, Poulin said. The severity of the burns was not known, he said. The man was taken to a local hospital for treatment.



Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home