Humanoids are stupid. Laugh at them.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Interview of MY LIFE

1. What's the most memorable sexual experience you've ever had?
Bob Saget: I shouldn't say this in print, but it was years ago with one of the winners of America's Funniest Home Videos. "Jacuzzi Dog."

2. Ever have sex in a public place? Where?
Banks: In the 10 items or less aisle in the 99 Cent Store. I was so excited I'd spent less than $10 for 10 items that I had an orgasm.

3. How old were you when you lost your virginity and what were the circumstances?
Saget: Forty-five. I was alone at a park in Beverly Hills riding a teeter-totter, and I think my hymen snapped.

4. What celebrity would you most like to have sex with?
Saget: The pig who played Babe.

5. What's the most unusual place you've had sex?
Saget: Am I wrong, is it just me, or are these questions a bit personal?

6. What do you consider the funniest sexual act, and why?
Saget: Having sex with a dentist on nitrous oxide.

7. Ever had sex in an airplane?
Saget: Yes. In the cockpit.

8. Ever had sex with a groupie or fan?
Saget: No. But once with a group of fans. I threw myself into the mosh pit and they 12-teamed me. I felt cheaper by the dozen.

9. Do you have any nicknames for your penis?
Saget: Yes. Ten thousand of them. My favorite is George.

12. Are you good in bed?
Saget: At what?

13. What's your favorite sexual act?
Saget: Cirque du Soleil.

16. What's your favorite part of the female anatomy?
Saget: The mind.

20. What's better than sex?
Saget: Diet Peach Snapple.

21. Do you like to talk dirty while making love?
Saget: Yes, but in Aramaic.

22. What's the best time of day or night to have sex?
Saget: 2:30.

23. What music do you like to listen to during sex?
Saget: The background music from 1 vs. 100.

24. Why?
Saget: Because it adds more drama.
[playboy.]

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home