Humanoids are stupid. Laugh at them.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Spitzer is a slut.

(CNN) -- New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer is under investigation for allegedly meeting with a prostitute in a Washington hotel. He has admitted involvement in a prostitution ring, The New York Times reports.

One of the sources said Spitzer is identified in a criminal complaint as "Client-9," and that Spitzer's alleged involvement was caught on a federal wiretap. Man, for someone known for his crackdown on all things illegal and unethical, this has gotta sting a little bit.
And why is it that the most outspoken critics of a way of action is often the most deeply involved in the offense? What is it about these crooked politicians?

Prosecutors say the ring provided prostitutes costing as much as $3,100 an hour. The criminal complaint did not name any customers, but authorities did intercept text messages, e-mails and telephone calls. I surely hope that was some quality sex, because that sure as HELL is some quality money.

"I apologize first and most importantly to my family. I apologize to the public, to whom I promised better," he said.
"I am disappointed that I failed to live up to the standard I expected of myself," he said.

Look forward to a resignation later today.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home