Humanoids are stupid. Laugh at them.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Adam Levine, I did NOT love you UNTIL I read THIS...

Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine dishes the dirt in the June 2007 issue of Blender magazine, clearing up rumors about being labeled a “manwhore” for his supposed links to numerous starlets.

On being called a “manwhore” by the tabloids: “If being single and enjoying being 28 and having a wonderful time is being a manwhore, then I’m a manwhore…I don’t apologize for my behavior; it’s certainly exaggerated in the press.”

On which Hollywood stereotype is more accurate: Everyone’s gay or everyone’s on cocaine: “Everyone’s gay and on cocaine in Hollywood.”







Hot.

hot hot hot. I want to make out with Hollywood stars. Or anyone, really...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home