Humanoids are stupid. Laugh at them.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Important Presidential Business: NCAA Brackets.

While Congress took it hard for the AIG bonuses, Obama spent his time Tuesday choosing his bracket. (He chose NC....go tarheels!)
As could be expected, their rival coach was NOT happy.

"Somebody said that we're not in President Obama's Final Four, and as much as I respect what he's doing, really, the economy is something that he should focus on, probably more than the brackets," Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski said from the Blue Devils' first-round site in Greensboro, N.C.

"Here's what I like about Carolina: experience and balance," Obama said.
(funny, you really have neither, guy)

"Now, for all the Tar Heels who are watching, I picked you last year — you let me down," Obama said on ESPN. "This year, don't embarrass me in front of the nation, all right? I'm counting on you. I still got those sneakers you guys gave me."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home