Humanoids are stupid. Laugh at them.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

eternal hellfire?

It's possible that I am going to hell. Maybe this does make me a bad person. But something about watching the slow downfall of people is so...erotic. I mean, how could you not adore watching poor Britney crumble?
she went from being so unbelievably, unattainably hot to......multiple personalities. One wears a pink wig and loves Del Taco (who doesn't?) One speaks in the WORST fake Brit accent I've ever heard (and I've heard some pretty bad ones; one in particular: you know who you are) and UK Brit LOVES Starbucks Frappuccinos (once again, who doesn't?)
But now, instead of doing a zillino crunches after, she just smokes cigarettes.
Makes me feel better about myself.
I hate to say it, but I may be unable to quit this paparazzi addiction.....LiLo just looks too good all the time to satiate the desire for hotness any other way.
Though it's been two weeks sans Perez, I am thrilled.
GO RACH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home