Humanoids are stupid. Laugh at them.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

THIS IS AMAZING.

Trivia night at Goody Glover's - m4w
Reply to: [can't tell you, i'd have to kill you]
Date: 2007-09-20, 2:28PM EDT


Does anyone know the girls on the team calling themselves The Baldwins? I think one is named Rachel, I don't know the other's name.....Both pretty cute. Write me if you know who they are.




* Location: North End
* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

my first missed connection! WEE!!! how HILARIOUS.

2 Comments:

At September 26, 2007 at 11:37 AM , Blogger AmericanInLondon said...

Blog trivia? I'll put 7 points on Haley being the name of the other core team-member.

 
At September 26, 2007 at 11:39 AM , Blogger AmericanInLondon said...

ah, now I get it, that was a craigslist posting--duh

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home