Humanoids are stupid. Laugh at them.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Girl, you make this too easy.


In a word: Star.

In a sentence, I'm an inventor, artist, engineer, and student, I love to build things and I love crazy ideas.

In a paragraph; I'm currently studying computers and how they work at MIT. I play at a student-run machine shop called MITERS. Before that, I lived for a long time in Hawaii, while traveling the world and saving the planet from evil villains with my delivered-just-in-time gadgets.

You too can fill my email lint-trap - stars at mit dot edu

I got to feel the power and speed of the Wrightspeed X1 - fastest street legal car on the planet, after Bugatti's Veyron, and entirely electric.

George Lange took these pictures of me and my friends at MITERS:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home