Humanoids are stupid. Laugh at them.

Monday, August 27, 2007

dunkin donuts how can you do this to me.

I have enjoyed your fare since i was old enough to chew. There has never been anything better than a chocolate glazed, except maybe a butternut chocolate glazed.
That feeling in the pit of your stomach after too-quickly consuming a boston kreme, how can you frown upon that sickly full feeling?
Come now.
HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME
I have until October to stock up. If anyone wants to get donuts with me, I will be perpetually down.
until October.
when you are dead to me.
deadder than my great grandmother.
deader than stalin.
deader than those mcds french fries when they stopped using the beef extract. [you were never the same, never the same]



My two faves in one pic!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home