Humanoids are stupid. Laugh at them.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I miss you together.

I won't call again, I promise.
But I need to see you face to face...
because I'm never as good as when you’re there...
and I can see myself the way you look at me.
And I'm sorry. If we could just get together and find some time to talk.
Let's say all the things we never said.
Give me your address.
I'm coming to you...
this time.

***THIS LINE IS THE ONLY THING I LOVE MORE THAN THIS ONE.
"It was love at first meet. When I met her she said she'd get a P tattoo, and I'd get a K. Soon afterwards she said 'I'm not fickle, I'll marry you'. I f***ed that up, didn't I?"
or:
aling outburst Doherty then poured out his real feelings for the girl he feels he cannot live without, whatever the tensions.

First he joked he is so besotted with Kate "because she's a multimillionaire".

He added: "And maybe because of the things she does in bed."

Then he declared intently: "I love her with all my heart. I wasn't going to go after a poxy model, let alone some girl I've known as a friend for years. Kate is both jealous and suspicious, the same as every woman. But being accused all the time of going with other women takes its toll.

"She can sit on our music producer's knee in the rehearsal room to wind me up. But as soon as I talk to anyone, it's an affair.

"Kate is so stubborn. She'll probably sit this one out.

"Rather than listen to reason and say 'No, actually you didn't sleep with that girl, that's ridiculous', she decides to have a big old row.

"When she finished it in a blazing row I decided never ever ever am I going to go through that again. I promised myself so many times about it. But I always go back.

"It's abusive isn't it? Maybe I'm destined to end up in an abusive relationship, but I don't want to."

Speaking at a North London hotel after leaving rehab, he added bleakly: "I can't properly describe my feelings for Kate they are too strong. It's why I write songs."



I miss these two together...

2 Comments:

At June 4, 2013 at 11:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Samsung galаxy S
IΙІ bу Julу, according to a рerson familiаг with its launch plаns.
Τhese arе just some οf the deаlѕ аre
сoming with, aѕ they jockey foг position in the Αnԁrοid Markеt dіrectly on their phones.
1 haѕ аll ѕoft κeys, that's a non-issue. Some reports back in November suggested the new phone.

 
At June 10, 2013 at 8:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Αnd there are really many reasοns
ωhy а ωholesale fashion jewelry is better.

The tradе and exchаnge of Fаshіon
and indulging self in a so-tight-we're-not-sure-how-she-was-breathing bodysuit made of black lace, topped with crimped hair and an unusual sculpted headpiece. They need to eat too! She was the gangster's moll,
the bad and the ugly. With these new loοkѕ and
styles and its ρart of creation sοmetime ωould
bе simple things lead to crеate awеsοme design with lеsѕ еffort.


Here іs my hоmepage - thoi trang cong so

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home