Humanoids are stupid. Laugh at them.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Tranny, much?

I got this in Jay's email....don't know who is the photoshop master but CRAP these are good!
MY, Prince Charles, you do look a bit like Shakira.

Is this Heidi from CNN's hair? Looks kinda like it...

Ms. Colin Powell looks ready to stuff your face with some home-made, still warm from the oven chocolate chip cookies, no?

AAHHHHH!!! PELOSI BUSHH!!!!AAAAHHHH!!

I'm not gonna lie, Bill is pretty fucking hot...

...aaaannnnddddd...I take that back.

Holy shit, Jimmy Carter as a woman looks strikingly like Mick Jagger....as...himself.

This is just scary.

I still think he's kinda hot... please don't hate, I DO!

OMG, I'm like, totally, prom queen!

AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!! CARTER~YOU FREAK!!!




Nana?





Sorry, man, I got bored of the commentary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home