Humanoids are stupid. Laugh at them.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Miley Mad at Radiohead

MTV- Miley Cyrus can probably meet anyone she wants to these days. After all, she is the face of the Disney Teen Queen generation.

But there is one group of guys that aren't having any of it: Despite Miley's best efforts last month at the Grammy Awards to get some face time with Radiohead, she failed miserably.

"I'm like, these are the people I really want to meet," Miley said on the Johnjay and Rich morning radio show on Tuesday. "I'd freak out. They're my rock gods. These are the only people I would cry over."

The 16-year-old pop star tried to use her people to make it happen when they were all at the February 8 awards show. "[I told my manager], 'Pull as many strings.' My manger asked and said, 'Miley's really obsessed.' And they were like, 'We don't really do that.' "

Her disappointment was especially hard because "they're the reason I love music," she said. "Just to say you don't really do that — it's not like I was going to bring my crew. I had already texted all my friends that my life will be complete [if I got to meet them].

"We were all freaking out," she recalled, saying their snub was "obnoxious." "This is someone I would cry over."

Devastated, Cyrus didn't even stick around to see Thom Yorke and crew perform during the show. "I left 'cause I was so upset. I wasn't going to watch. Stinkin' Radiohead!" she said. "I'm gonna ruin them, I'm going to tell everyone."

Good luck RUINING THEM, ya turd.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home