Humanoids are stupid. Laugh at them.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Redundancy Prayer: Brittain FTW

LONDON (Reuters) - The Church of England published a prayer on Tuesday to help comfort Britons who lose their jobs in the financial crisis.

"Hear me as I cry out in confusion, help me to think clearly, and calm my soul," says the "Prayer On Being Made Redundant."

The church, part of the global Anglican church, also offered a prayer for those who keep their jobs but suffer stress and feelings of guilt when colleagues are fired.

"Who will be next? How will I cope with the increased pressure of work?" asks the "Prayer For Those Remaining In The Workplace."

As many as 600,000 Britons could lose their jobs this year, a report from the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development forecast last month.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home