Humanoids are stupid. Laugh at them.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Quote of the Day.

Just the good parts of Lil Wayne's Milli:

I'm a Millionaire,
I'm a Young Money Milli in aire
Tougher than Nigerian hair
My criteria compared to your career
Just isn't fair
I'm a venereal disease
Like a menstrual bleed
Threw the pencil and leak
The sheet of the tablet in my mind

Got da maserati dancin'
On the bridge pussy poppin'
Tell the coppers
Hahaha you can't catch Em
You can't stop Em
I go by them goon rules
If you can't beat Em
Then you pop Em
Cause we pop Em
Like Orville Redenbacher

Call me whacha like bitch
Call me on my sidekick
Never answer when its private
Man I hate a shy bitch
Don't you hate a shy bitch
I had a plate of shy bitch
And she ain't shy no mo'
She changed her name to my bitch
Hahaha

Who dat said they gon' beat Lil Wayne
My name ain't Bic, but I keep that flame
Who dat one
Dat do that boy
Yall knew dat
True dat swallow
And I be the shit
Now you got loose bowels
I don't owe you like two vowels
But I'd like for you to pay me by the hour
Hahaha
And I'd rather be pushing flowers,
Than to be in the penn sharing showers
See Tony told us this world was ours
And the Bible told us every girl was sour
Dont play in the garden and don't smell her flower
Call me Mr. Carter or Mr. Lawn Mower
Boy I got so many bitchess like I'm Mike Lowry
Even Gwen Stefani said she couldn't doubt me

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home