Humanoids are stupid. Laugh at them.

Friday, April 18, 2008

What the Improper REALLY stands for.

You might already be wondering what the hell I'm doing with an Improper Bostonian in my hand.
Let me just say, I love Ezra Dyer. He's angry, jaded, mean...everything I adore. If he were not happily married, I'd be on him. No joke! The dude makes me crack up on the weekly.
So I get the excuse for a rag. Really, one large, 40 page advertisment for dancing and drinking with sluts.
But they did the WORST most offensive thing - to me. For most readers...it's why they pick it from it's shiny street corner box in the first place.
And, without further ado:

THE LIST
10 of the priciest T-shirts on Newbury St.
10. Stil: green, 100% cotton, $128.
.....4. Riccardi: The Great China Wall, brown, 100% cotton, $470.
AND THE VICTOR, you sick, sick fucks
1. Chanel: white, patch pocket, 100%cotton, $1,065
THIS IS MORE THAN I PAY IN RENT. For a goddamned fruit of the loom fucking white cotton tee. Please, please tell me this is a joke. I beg you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home