Humanoids are stupid. Laugh at them.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

a list of foods so bad for you you may actually coil in horror and die.

Worst Appetizer: Chili’s Awesome Blossom
calories: 2,710
fat203g
Chili’s is all sorts of wrong. I love the place, but you could literally shit a rat after eating there.
Now I know why - it's because they pack a week's worth of calories into your dinner.
THIS IS AN ONION. What do you have to do to alter an onion into a day's worth of food? Yuck.

Breakfast of Caloric Champions: Denny’s Smoked Sausage Slam
calories:1,480
fat:88 saturated fat:30
sodium: 4340
carbs: 118
cholesterol: 610
Denny's is good for two things: late-night, drinking induced eating benders, and the subsequent heart failure. 2 eggs, covered in chopped bacon, ham, sausage..."cheddar" cheese. Doesn't sound like enough? Have no fear, that's just the first plate of this meal. You've also got your meat dish...2 strips bacon, 2 sausages, hash browns, and oh, yeah, pancakes.....2 of em. DOUBLE yuck.

Viva Mexica: Chipotle Barbacoa Super Burrito
calories:1493
fat:68 sat. fat22.5
sodium: 2644
carbs:151
cholesterol:144
I love burritos. They are one of the two things I could be happy eating forever (sushi being the other) So though I know its gross, I think I would eat Special K for my other 2 meals to make this work.

Money Well Spent: Carl’s Jr. Bacon Cheese Six Dollar Burger
calories":1070
fat:76 sat. fat:30
sodium: 1910
carbs: 50
cholesterol: 170
Bam. A whole day's worth of food(fat technically-not calories), for six bucks. Second world countries drool in jealousy.

Just Wrong, Yet So Right, Mate: Outback Steakhouse Aussie Cheese Fries
calories: 2900
fat: 182
cholesterol:240
I have never had these, but I Saw a pick and almost ate my own foot. WOW. Ham and cheese on fries. Those Aussies are on to something. Just...eat slowly, and over hte course of 24 hours, cus this side dish will do you in for the day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home