Humanoids are stupid. Laugh at them.

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Beep Iams song of the day.

What Beep has to say about this song:

Growing up in the area of Chicago when I did was very interesting. You could be sheltered and live 'gentry' and go golfing on the course that Caddyshack was based on, and sun-fishing on the same lakefront that 30 feet away Sloan Petersen and her frill-jacket tussled the hair of a hyperventilating Cameron Fry. However, Beth, my older sister who loved B96, "Party Radio" WBBM 96.3, indirectly poisoned me into the world of Chicago dance music So, at 4yrs, I was bopping to freestyle jams by Daisy-D, Cynthia, and Geroge Lamond that Bubba The Love Sponge was spinning (Yes, Bubba even threw on a horrible black-accent to accompany the "sound" of B96...no one believed he was black...good try Future Mrs. Howard100). Beth exposed me to new dance music like I was just another Gay Black House DJ from the 'go. This song reminds me of sitting in our new 1990 previa in the backseat, jamming to this song, parents included in the fun. Then "Balls on a Caddilac Brome" would come on, and we'd all laugh. "Good Life" indeed. Thanks Beth.

And, without further ado, Beeps cheesy Chicago house song.

my version:
Hey, haven't I seen you somewhere before?
In a onesie?
oh yeah!
did happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home