Humanoids are stupid. Laugh at them.

Monday, June 11, 2007

Kelly Clarkson, though you may be crazy, you may also be on to something...

On never having been in love:
"I know people probably think I've been heartbroken, because of the stuff I've sung and written. I love my friends and family. But I have never said the words 'I love you' to anyone in a romantic relationship. Ever. I am very old-school, conservative in my thinking when it comes to relationships. Love is something you work at. It doesn't come easily. There are going to be bad days. You are going to have to work at loving someone when they are being an idiot. People think they're just going to meet the perfect guy. Don't be ridiculous."

2 Comments:

At June 11, 2007 at 6:15 PM , Blogger Beep Iams said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At June 11, 2007 at 6:18 PM , Blogger Beep Iams said...

kelly clarkson is a woman? gross.

pics of megan fox or stfu.
http://www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com/2007/05/megan-fox-is-hot.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home